Importance of your non-existance

You know that I always love you
I love you from the bottom of my heart
and I always wish if you can be a part of my life
I imagine you with me 
I mean all the time
every day, every night, in every single moment of my life.
I wish those moments could come true one day.

BUT you know that this is the best part of my life.
the best part of my life is that you are not there
I can have endless happy moments with you
I imagine you with me every single day.
I laugh with you,
I hold your hand, have long walked, endless talks, 
and so much of love, and only love, 

You know, oh, you don't 
you don't even remember those trips
trips to beaches, mountains, cities,
even thee trips to Paris, Venice, wonderland
there are so many.
all of them were perfect, and there will be more.
and you missed all of them.

I love you, I love you a lot.
I spend each day of my life with you
and you don't even know that.
this can never be so perfect,
even if you become part of my life.
I am very happy with you, without even you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranger | love | Long Distance

Ehsaas Tera